Pretty n' Easy Premium Flower Making Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Pretty n' Easy Premium Kit
Gifted by Pretty n' Easy
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
I love decorating my home with paper flowers. Not only are they fun and easy to make, but I don't have to worry about water and sunlight to keep them alive. I love arranging paper flowers into colorful bouquets, and I also use them to create fun jewelry and hair accessories for the summer. You can easily make paper flowers out of everything from napkins to scrapbook paper, so paper flowers are also a great way to clean out your paper stash and make room for even more crafting supplies!
If you love making paper flowers as much as I do, then you're going to love this Pretty n' Easy Premium Flower Making Kit from Pretty n' Easy. Complete with everything you need to make a whole bouquet of beautiful flowers, this kit is sure to help your creativity bloom.
Even if you've never made a paper flower in your life, you can easily follow the directions included in this kit to create all kinds of flowers. With full-color images and step-by-step instructions, this kit makes creating your own roses, carnations, daisies, hydrangeas, and peonies easy and fun. Also included in this kit is all the paper you need to create the flowers in the instruction booklet and all the materials you need to embellish and decorate your flowers, from the petal to the stem.
The great thing about this kit is that you can use these instructions to create flowers in all kinds of paper styles. So even after you're done using up the paper in your kit, you can use the instructions to create flowers with other types of paper that you may have in your stash.
From simple roses to elegant peonies and hydrangeas, the flowers in this Pretty n' Easy Premium Flower Making Kit are great for decorating your home or using to create decorations for an upcoming wedding or shower. Paper flowers are a great budget-friendly alternative to the real deal, and for those who don't have access to a garden or direct sunlight, decorating with paper flowers is a fun and safe way to bring the beauty of nature into your home.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Practical Origami
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Brilliant Bee Crayons
- Westcott Blunt Tip Kids' Scissors
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Pallet-Ables Plastic Canvas Kit
- Chevron Shape Tape
- Silky Twist Yarn from Lion Brand
- GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home