Hot Ribbon Art
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Hot Ribbon Art
Imagination International/By Junko
Review by Maria Nerius
It’s not always easy to glue or adhere ribbon to your project, but Hot Ribbon Art makes it easier and far less messy. The product is iron-on ribbon that is machine washable. You can apply it to fabric, paper, and any other surface that can handle the heat of the iron. A mini iron is recommend. Just pre-heat the iron to medium, have a padded surface to work on (like an ironing board!), place start of ribbon and apply a little heat from your iron. It is recommended that you let this start cool so the adhesive has time to set giving you a sturdy anchor. Then just keep moving laying down the ribbon and ironing it. You should keep your project away from extreme heat as the ribbon adhesive might re-melt. Color selection includes white, red, blue, black, purple, blue, green, lemon, silver, gold, and 13 other colors.
- If you made a mistake you could immediately lift up the ribbon and correct the placement.
- Since it is machine washable you can use it to embellish clothing, you can personalize a T-shirt or pair of jeans. And you can machine dry it on cool, delicate tumble.
- The ribbon added cool detail to some of my card projects. You only need a little to make a big statement.
- The color selection is excellent and having the metallic colors of gold and silver added the option to upscale a design.
- Instructions are easy to understand, the product was easy to use and gives you so many ways to add a little something extra to a design.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Easy DIY Christmas crafts, like this Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar from I Love to Create, are great holiday projects! Made from an… Continue reading: "Crafty Coca Cola Advent Calendar"
- Artfolds Book Art
- Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
- Rit Dye
- Enter to win the Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
- Chance to win Stencil 1 Two-Layer Stencils!
- Chance to win Serenity Active Yarn!
- Tulip Color Shot Instant Fabric Color
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Win a bundle of Bernat Super Value Team Colors!
- Marvy Uchida Clever Lever Extra Giga Punches
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Super Warm Winter Beanie
- How To Make An Origami Paper Purse?
- Crochet Snowman In Love
- Crochet Pizza Heart
- Crochet Halloween Tooth Pumpkin
- How To Make An Origami Mini Notebook
- How To Make A Jumping Paper Frog
- DIY Color Experiment
- Day Of The Dead Sugar Skull Card
- Altered Altoid Tins For Gift Giving
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home