Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
I have to say that I absolutely love making crocheted baby patterns. From cute hats to adorable baby afghans, baby patterns make great quick and easy crochet patterns that can be completed in a weekend or less. They're also great for donating and giving to new parents! I also love how soft baby yarn is...and the colors are always fun, too! Like it was reading my mind, Red Heart has come up with a new brand of yarn called Gumdrop, which combines all my favorite things!
Soft, colorful, and fun, this Gumdrop yarn from Red Heart (shown here in "Smoothie") is perfect for your upcoming knit or crochet project. Combining bright teals, purples, yellows, and pinks, this yarn can easily be used for hats, blankets, and scarves. I made a little dress for my niece with it, pictured here.
This Red Heart Gumdrob yarn is super soft and easy to work with, and would be perfect for knitting or crocheting. Each skien is 4 oz and contains 204 yards of yarn. I was able to make this dress with 1.5 skiens...but one skien could easily give you enough yarn to make a hat, baby jacket, or even a few pairs of booties.
No matter how you decide to use this yarn, one this is sure sure, you're sure to love the fun pattern and bright colors produced by the new Gumdrop yarn from Red Heart!
Check out the other Gumdrop colors!:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Turn discarded plastic utensils into cute flowers with this Plastic Spoon Roses DIY Recycled Craft tutorial. If you like recycled… Continue reading: "Plastic Spoon Roses DIY Recycled Craftvideocam"
- Chance to win Red Heart Super Saver Pooling Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Juniper and Swiss Dot Fabric Stacker Set!
- Chance to Win Leisure Arts Mini Adult Coloring Books!
- Chance to Win a Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Chance to Win a Momenta Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
- Chance to Win a Wagner HT400 Heat Gun!
- Chance to Win a Silk Sari Wrap Skirt!
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
- Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainbow Scarf
- Fork Pleats
- Diy Tree Skirt
- Diy Tissue Paper Tassels
- Diy Decorative Christmas Matchboxes
- Minnie Mouse Christmas Wreath
- Jolly Snowman Christmas Wreath
- Christmas Tree Ornament Art
- Make Your Own Up Disney Christmas Ornament
- Unicorn Christmas Ornament
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home