Mod Podge Sampler Pack
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
We all know and love Mod Podge, but did you know there's a different Mod Podge for every project you're working on? Whether it's decoupaging an old table, painting an outdoor chair, adding sparkle to a necklace, or crafting with paper, one thing is for sure...there's a Mod Podge for that.
If you'd like to play around with Mod Podge and test out all the different things you can do with this awesome finish, you're going to want to check out the Mod Podge Sampler Pack. Complete with a 4 oz bottle of classic Gloss Mod Podge, as well as smaller 2 oz bottles of Outdoor Mod Podge, Gloss Mod Podge, Sparkle Mod Podge, Matte Mod Podge, and Paper Pod Podge, and a handful of foam brushes, this kit is all you need to get started working on your next Mod Podge project.
The great thing about Mod Podge is that you can use it on a variety of surfaces for a variety of reasons. I have used it as a sealer, an adhesive, and even as a finish to add shine to my handmade clay beads...and with so many varieties available, you can find just the right Mod Podge to help you on your next DIY project!
Need some crafty inspiration? Check out a few of our favorite Mod Podge tutorials:
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Practical Origami
- Japanese Creations Chigiri-e Washi Paper Art Kits
- Brilliant Bee Crayons
- Westcott Blunt Tip Kids' Scissors
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Pallet-Ables Plastic Canvas Kit
- Chevron Shape Tape
- Silky Twist Yarn from Lion Brand
- GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand Review
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Decoupage on Wood
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home