We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
As many babies are born every day we want nothing but the best for them. With their soft, fresh, newborn skin, we want to keep them as healthy and cozy as possible within those first few months. Premier Hush Yarn is perfect for keeping baby feeling warm, safe and cozy.
Hush Yarn is soft and fleecy and made of 100% polyester; it truly is as soft and smooth as a baby's butt. The bulky weight allows you to work up your crochet blankets quickly, which is perfect if you're in a time crunch. Every baby and mama-to-be will be eternally grateful for such a fabulous handmade crochet afghan given as a baby shower gift. This yarn is amazing against baby's sensitive skin.
Work up as many projects as you can with this yarn because it really is a joy to work with. From plush blankets to super soft hats, you can make whatever your heart desires. I like fuzzy yarn like this because if you're just learning to crochet then it's just the yarn you need to help hide your mistakes. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you're going to make mistakes, but if you're anything like me, you hate frogging a project; I'd much rather just hide that missed stitch.
Hush comes in solids and multi colors like pastel pink, pastel blue, celery, denim, zen garden and a few others. The solids are great for mixing and matching, while the multis are great for self-striping for those beautiful blankets. And since babies can be messy you can easily machine wash the items in warm water, but you'll want to lay them flat to dry.
Fall in love with Hush Yarn just as quickly as you'll fall in love with that new baby. Two super soft and plushy things combined into one is a pretty spectacular thing.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- UpCart and UpGrade Bag Review
- Scrap'n Easel
- Practical Origami
- 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag
- Ultimate 7 Piece Silicone Baking Set
- Cricut Expression 2: Anniversary Edition
- Martha Stewart Holidays Double Craft Punch Hot Chocolate
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- Testors Spray Chalk Paint
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- The Art of Quilling Paper Jewelry
- 14 Knit and Crochet Bun Hat Patterns
- How to Prevent Fabric Shrinkage
- Tassel and Trim DIY Throw Pillow
- Ripples of Joy Christmas Afghan Crochet Pattern
- Austin Cables Throw
- Dreamy Baby
- Winter’s Cerise Crochet Slouch
- Colourful Baby Blanket
- Altered Paper Tube Decor
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home