We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.comChance to Win!
As many babies are born every day we want nothing but the best for them. With their soft, fresh, newborn skin, we want to keep them as healthy and cozy as possible within those first few months. Premier Hush Yarn is perfect for keeping baby feeling warm, safe and cozy.
Hush Yarn is soft and fleecy and made of 100% polyester; it truly is as soft and smooth as a baby's butt. The bulky weight allows you to work up your crochet blankets quickly, which is perfect if you're in a time crunch. Every baby and mama-to-be will be eternally grateful for such a fabulous handmade crochet afghan given as a baby shower gift. This yarn is amazing against baby's sensitive skin.
Work up as many projects as you can with this yarn because it really is a joy to work with. From plush blankets to super soft hats, you can make whatever your heart desires. I like fuzzy yarn like this because if you're just learning to crochet then it's just the yarn you need to help hide your mistakes. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying you're going to make mistakes, but if you're anything like me, you hate frogging a project; I'd much rather just hide that missed stitch.
Hush comes in solids and multi colors like pastel pink, pastel blue, celery, denim, zen garden and a few others. The solids are great for mixing and matching, while the multis are great for self-striping for those beautiful blankets. And since babies can be messy you can easily machine wash the items in warm water, but you'll want to lay them flat to dry.
Fall in love with Hush Yarn just as quickly as you'll fall in love with that new baby. Two super soft and plushy things combined into one is a pretty spectacular thing.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Hush Yarn
- Everyday Soft Worsted Print Yarn
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- SEI Iron On Flock Transfers
- Leisure Arts Adult Coloring Books Review
- Fabric Spray Paint from Tulip
- Mod Podge Sampler Pack
- Clover Pom Pom Maker
- 5 Favorite Products for National Craft Month 2016
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lego DIY Fidget Spinner
- Wrapping Paper DIY Christmas Wreath
- DIY Photo Ornament Tutorial
- Pom Pom Christmas Ornament
- Prettiest Floral Pop Up Card Tutorial
- Shiplap Christmas Ornament Display Idea
- Christmas Snow Globe Shaker Card Tutorial
- Dishwasher Pod Container Recycled Planter
- Doorstop Santa Tutorial