The Premier Downton Abbey Yarn Collection
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
The Premier Downton Abbey Yarn Collection
Gifted by: Premier Yarns
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
With knitters and crocheters alike, the British TV show Downton Abbey is about to get a lot more popular. Now there's a yarn line for it!
Premier Yarns is constantly coming out with new and exciting yarn, and you're going to love their latest. The Downton Abbey Collection is a luscious yarn line that has names that play off the characters in the TV show. Each character has his or her own skein of yarn named after them:
Branson: Unlike the other yarns in the Downton Abbey Yarn Collection, Branson is a bulky weight yarn that is 80% acrylic and 20% wool. Also unlike the others, you can machine wash this yarn on the gentle cycle and tumble dry it on low. The colorways are earth-toned allowing you to mix and match and still have a beautiful crochet pattern.
Matthew: This yarn is plush and soft, which is great for a worsted weight yarn. There are specks of different colors dispersed throughout the skein, giving it great character. Matthew is 21% wool, 75% acrylic, and 4% viscose. I unfortunately, cannot wear anything wool, but this yarn seems softer than most.
Lady Mary: This yarn is one of my favorites by looks alone. It's 95% acrylic and 5% glitter, giving it just the right amount of sparkle. Lady Mary is a light weight yarn that must be hand washed and laid flat to dry. It comes in 8 colors including Sapphire Sparkle, Coral Shine, Silver Frost, and Lily Ice.
Lady Sybil: Made of 10% Angora Effect, 80% acrylic, and 10% Mohair, this yarn surprisingly is pretty soft. Lady Sybil is a fine weight yarn that must also be hand washed to keep its fabulous appearance. Because Sybil is "the sweetest spirit", it's no wonder this yarn is super soft. This line comes in 8 colors including Stone Blue, Mulled Grape, Pearl Pink, and Jade Green.
Each of the yarns within this collection can be mixed and matched giving your crochet pattern a unique look. From 8 colors within each yarn line to choose from, you're sure to find a combination you absolutely love. No matter if you've been a Downton Abbey fan since the first episode or you're just jumping on board the very last season, you will appreciate the colors and textures of each yarn line within the collection. Even if you haven't seen a single episode, you'll want to get your hands on this yarn. With the different yarn weights, you will love experiementing to make the perfect crochet afghan.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Magic Unicorn Box
- Xyron Creative Station Lite Storage and Refill Bundle
- Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Artterro Wool Felt Jewelry Kit
- Chance to win Bernat Maker Fashion Yarn!
- PLUS America Decoration Rollers
- eCraft Cutting Machine
- Win a Therm O Web Fabric Fuse and Friends Prize Pack!
- Enter for your chance to win Chameleon Color Tones Pencils!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Face Mist With Essential Oils
- Easter Cross Stained Glass Decor
- Learn To Crochet Mug Rug
- Fabric Eggs For Easter
- Dream Catcher Cardi
- Trinity Stitch Chunky Hat
- Diy Easter Sheep Napkin Rings
- Crochet Tiger Applique
- Dog Hat Crochet Pattern
- Easy Velvety Baby Hat
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home