Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
Aleene's® Always Ready Tacky Glues
Gifted by iLovetoCreate.com
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
We've all been there–you're on the last step of your project and the glue just won't come out of the bottle. Because the bottle has a narrow tip, you can't stand it upside-down without holding it. You're stuck holding your project in place and waiting for the glue to travel to reach the surface.
With Aleene's® Always Ready Tacky Glues, you can keep your favorite crafting glues always ready to use. This innovative cap allows you to store the bottle inverted at all times, providing quick and easy adhesive flow so your Tacky Glue is always ready for your next project.
There are 5 glues in this Always Ready line, including:
- Original Tacky Glue: An all-purpose glue for crafts, hobbies, and household repairs. This glue is both versatile and durable.
- Quick Dry Tacky Glue: The quickest-drying, fastest-tacking craft glue! This glue cuts drying time by more than 50% and dries clear and flexible.
- Clear Gel Tacky Glue: This unique clear gel formula allows see-through placement and the easy-to-squeeze bottle reduces hand fatigue.
- Fast Grab Tacky Glue: An all-purpose glue for crafts, hobbies, and household repairs. This glue is both versatile and durable.
- Turbo Tacky Glue: This super strong adhesive is a quick-drying glue that can be used on several surfaces.
These glues are easy to store and are perfect for all kinds of crafting and home decor projects. Check out how the new Always Ready adhesive has transformed your favorite crafting glue:
Great for kids and adults alike, this new Always Ready Tacky Glue will transform the way you craft. With adhesives that are always ready to go when you are, Aleene's has once again given us a product we just can't live without!
BONUS! Enter to win a set of Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue here. Contest ends 3/22/15.
Read NextStamp-n-Storage 12x12 Paper Holder
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Dec 22, 2014
Always use the originaltacky glue from Aleen for probably 20 years but now there is faster setting glue! How wonderful! And the new tip I have always put it upside down in a heavy glass with the tip on, this is wonderful they have done it for me. have not seen this in the stores around here yet! Will be sure to try it out!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use