Clover Pom Pom Maker
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Pom poms are an amazing little accessory to add to just about any project. Whether you're looking to spruce up a top, a headband, a bag, or simply make a fun wreath, pom poms can make it look super cute.
The Clover Pom-Pom Maker is just what you need in order to create your own pom poms instead of spending money on something store-bought. The Pom-Pom Maker allows you to easily make pom poms just about any size. The variety of sizes to choose from are X-Small, Small, Large, and X-Large. There's also the Heart Shape Pom-Pom Maker (Small and X-Small), as well, which is perfect for Valentine's Day craft projects and wreaths. Plus, each package includes two different sizes; the Large set makes pom poms with diameters of 2 ½ inches/65 mm & 3 3/8 inches/85 mm and the Extrea Small set makes pom poms with diameters of 3/4 inches/20mm and 1 inch/25 mm. The extra small pom poms are great for little girl accessories like headbands and pony tails; they're also great for bottle decorations. The larger pom poms are great for garland and bunting items and even bouquets; it's a great way to get creative with your decor. Depending on what type of yarn you use the poms can vary in size.
Having the Clover Pom-Pom Maker is a great tool for beginners as well as advanced crafters. The tool is quite simple to use and has a quick little "How To" on the back of the package. There are also additional instructions on the inside of the package if you need more help. I personally love this tool because you can create pom poms on a whim. I love crocheting, so adding pom poms to projects really do make those projects a little more fun. Need ideas on what else to make? Pom poms look great on hats, scarves, slippers, and bags. They also look great by themselves as decor such as wreaths (as mentioned before) and hanging from the ceiling. If you use a glitter yarn or choose an accompanying color, they would look amazing as wedding decor.
Not quite sure how to use the Pom-Pom Maker even still? Watch this video to easily follow along!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chance to Win a Stamp-n-Storage 12x12 Paper Holder!
- Chance to win Darn Good Yarn Twist Lace Silk Yarn and Yarn Bowl!
- Chance to Win a Silk Sari Wrap Skirt!
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Practical Origami
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Win a Therm O Web Fabric Fuse and Friends Prize Pack!
- Win a selection of Marvy Uchida coloring supplies!
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- Chunky Heart Pillow
- How To Miter Corners
- Diy Pine Cone Flowers
- Vintage Galvanized Bucket
- Heart String Art Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home