Stampin' Up Subscription Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Stampin' Up Subscription Kit
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Subscription companies have been popping up more and more and it intrigues me. I just recently joined one of them and now I get monthly packages sent straight to my door; it's like Christmas every month. Now for those crafters is the perfect monthly subscription that will have you jumping for joy; introducing Paper Pumpkin. Paper Pumpkin is the greatest way to jump into papercrafting if you're not quite sure where to start; it's a monthly subscription service by Stampin' Up! which is a leading company in papercrafting, card making and stamping.
Every month you'll get stamps, ink and paper to make a creative, fun project without even leaving your house. Everything is pre-cut resulting in stress-free crafting. There is a variety of high-quality products including accessories and tools that are not sold in stores, but through this amazing subscription service.
The subscription box I got to check out was so cute; I can only imagine how great the others will be. This specific box had love-themed products like Valentine stamps, a rich razzleberry ink color and Heartfelt Love Notes which came with 8 striped cards and 8 patterned heart cards, envelopes and the ribbon, cardstock and goodies you need to create the card itself. This box also came with a stamping block, which can be used for all future subscription kits. You simply place a stamp on the block, apply ink and stamp your project; it's super easy to use and gives you adorable results.
Shopping for craft supplies has never been easier. For only $19.95 a month (this includes shipping), you'll get projects like home decor, cards, gift packaging and more. That's an amazing deal! At least six times a year they'll ship out card kits that might include banners, treat bags, boxes and gift bags and you will love it. If you subscribe to this you will always have products on-hand for every occasion and best of all, everything is pretty and perfectly put together.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Chance to win the Kassa Watercolor Set!
DCWV Paper Pack Collection
Chance to get Clover Sewing Supplies!
Marvy Uchida Clever Lever Extra Giga Punches
Chance to win a Ceramic Yarn Bowl!
Chance to win Chic Sheep Yarn!
Enter to win Bernat Baby Blanket Yarn!
Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
Chance to win the Kai Scissors Professional Gift Set!
Bic Mark It Color Collection
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fireside Slippers
- 24 Free Shawl Knitting Patterns
- Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarns
- Beginner Hat Knitting Pattern
- 15 Easy Crochet Baby Booties for Beginners
- 31 Summer Wreaths to Make
- How to Set Tie Dye in Fabric
- Crochet Christmas Stockings: 14 Free Patterns
- 12 Knitted Dishcloth Patterns
- Crochet Flower Pot
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home