Michael LaFosse's Origami Studio
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Michael LaFosse's Origami Studio
Gifted by Tuttle Publishing
Reviewed by Melissa Conner, Editor of FaveCrafts.com
The art of origami goes back thousands of years. From traditional swans and paper boxes to more modern flowers and animals of all kinds, origami involves taking a plain piece of paper and morphing it into a 3D shape. Paper crafters of all ages have enjoyed origami for centuries, and with this Origami Studio kit from world-renowned artist, Michael G. LaFosse, you'll learn how to make all kinds of origami designs, including boxes, flowers, animals, notes, and even decorative ornaments.
The Origami Studio comes with everything you need to get started on your paper folding. With a full-color, 72-page instruction book, 70 colorful folding papers, and a 3 1/2 hour video DVD guide that includes clear, step-by-step demonstrations for each of the 30 lessons, this kit will turn you into a paper-folding wiz in no time!
The great thing about this Origami Studio kit is that you can work at your own pace. The video guide takes you through every step of the process, so you can simply pause and replay as needed. You'll be surprised at how easily you can master these techniques and how quickly you'll move on to the more advanced patterns.
These cute origami shapes are great for all kinds of projects. Create lovely mobiles or decorate your office with cute paper flowers. Present gifts in small paper boxes and send notes to loved ones with the fun note-folding techniques.
In a few easy steps, you can learn how to turn a simple sheet of paper into a lovely work of art with the projects and tutorials found in Origami Studio. Complete with everything you need to get started, this kit is great for those who are looking for new and clever ways to craft with paper.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- Rainbow Loom Rubber Band Crafting Kit
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- eCraft Cutting Machine
- Memory Mixer Scrapbooking Software
- Fiskars Fuse
- GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand Review
- Lumi Photo Printing Kit
- Clover Flower Frill Templates
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- Hanukkah Gift Envelopes
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Angled Mesh Crochet Scarf
- Candy Corn Crochet Door Basket
- Giant Crochet Cable Pillow
- Crochet Spiderwebs Table Runner
- Crochet Candy Corn Earrings
- Crochet Business Card Holders
- Crochet Halloween Wreath
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home