Faber-Castell Getting Started Mixed Media and Collage Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Getting Started Mixed Media & Collage Creative Studio
Gifted by Faber-Castell
Reviewed By Maria Nerius
I’m going to tell you from the start that I haven’t found a Faber-Castell Creative Studio kit that I didn’t just love. The company knows art, craft, and how to put together a kit that inspires, teaches, and makes you feel quite special upon opening it. This kit includes 20 printed papers, 2 Art GRIP® Aquarelle pencils, 1 PITT artist pen with brush tip, 7 greyboard work surfaces in various sizes, white gesso, white craft glue, foam brush, lace, plastic mesh screen, sepia stamp pad, 1” & 2” rubber stamps, pencil sharpener, and a 12 piece illustrated instruction card pack. I loved reading the instructions on printed cards and the kit can produce many, many projects from mixed media collages and artist trading cards.
I felt like an artist just opening up the beautiful box. Everything coordinates and you don’t have to worry, just create. Mixed media and collage are very popular arts right now and each can be done by creative people of all ages. And for those who think they aren’t creative? A few minutes with this kit and even the most die-hard of people who think they lost out on the creativity gene will be smiling as they put all the pieces together to create a unique piece of handmade art. Excellent collection of materials and I’d call the kit extraordinary in its beauty from the packaging to the instructions this kit is a winner!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
If you're looking for a cute knitted accessory to stave off the chill in your office, retirement, church, etc., this shoulder shawl… Continue reading: "Soft Shoulder Shawl Knitting Pattern"
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Twirly Batik Skirt Pattern
- Chance to Win an Expression Fiber Arts Sparkle DK Yarn Bundle!
- Enter for your chance to win Chameleon Color Tones Pencils!
- Enter to Win the Mod Podge Sampler Pack!
- ubermatte Spray Paint
- Win an Evolution Machine!
- Chance to win Testors Spray Chalk Paint!
- Coats & Clark 200th Anniversary Spools and Tin
- i-Top Brad Maker
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Floral Crochet Blanket Patterns for Crochet Gift Ideas
- DIY Medieval Banner
- Dollar Tree Scarf Tote Bag
- Mini Pumpkins
- Getty the Turkey
- Ladybug Gnome
- Trick Or Treat Yourself Lip Care Set
- Fairy Wand Kids Craft
- Whimsical Paper Beads
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home