Clover Sewing Supplies
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Clover Sewing Supplies
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Clover USA is known for their quality crafting needles and handicraft accessories, but has quickly become a substantial brand for patchwork quilting tools and sewing notions. Their tools are reliable and durable and should be added to your collection of products.
The Sew-Safe Presser Foot is designed for beginners. It can easily be snapped into multiple different sewing machines and features tall sides and a top shield to keep your fingers safe from the needle area. This can certainly come in handy, especially for those with long nails.
The Seam Guide is perfect for sewing accurate seams. It is similar to Clover's 6-in-1 Stick 'n Stitch Guide, where it is a one piece reusable and repositionable adhesive guide. It's great for top-stitching, straight stitching and curves.
The 5-in-1 Sliding Gauge is a good sewing notion that can measure, mark and create accurately. It's versatile as it has spacing and marking buttonholes, has a seam allowance guide, a hem gauge, a circle compass and a "T" gauge.
The Retractable Seam Ripper allows the tool to be used as a seam ripper as well as a thread cutter when it is closed. This nifty 2-in-1 tool should always be on-hand.
Clover products offer the highest quality, dependability, and overall value, so why wouldn’t you have these products hanging out in your craft room?
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
Chance to Win a DecoArt Stylin Paint Prize Pack!
Quilt As You Go Pre-Printed Batting
eCraft Cutting Machine
ubermatte Spray Paint
Chance to win Duck Brand Deco Adhesive Laminate!
Chance to win Red Heart Evermore Yarn!
Artfolds Book Art
Win the GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy DIY Mermaid Backdrop
- Recycled Plastic Cup Fairy Bridge
- Wire Wrapped Key Pendant
- How to Crochet an American Flag Blanket
- Wide Sleeve Sweater Crochet Pattern
- Breton Ruffle Cuff Sweater Crochet Pattern
- Lotus In Origami Style
- "Create" Pillow
- Giant Plarn Mandala
- Basic C2C Washcloth
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home