DecoArt Americana Multi-Surface Satins
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
If you're on the hunt for an acrylic paint that can tackle all of your home improvement projects, look no further than the DecoArt Americana Multi-Surface Satin line. Moisture and rust resistant, this non-toxic paint works just as well outdoors as it does indoors and dries to a durable, no-varnish-necessary finish.
Multi-Surface Satin applies smoothly and comes in a variety of fun colors from Vanilla Shake and Pink Tropics to Leprechaun and Costal Waters. The DecoArt team developed a formula for paint that features optimal adhesion, finish, and pigment, yet is still affordable. Use Multi-Surface Satin on materials such as wood, metal, glass, terra cotta, ceramics, papier mâché, most plastics, fabric, and canvas. Depending on the surface, one coat of one of this vibrant acrylic paint provides ample coverage, too.
With one easy squeeze, Multi-Surface Satin flows out of the bottle and onto your brush. It levels nicely, so your project won't have any odd bumps or divets. This acrylic paint is already a great value, but considering that this self-sealing product does not require primers or sealers, you've saved money before you even put brush to surface. Once it has fully cured, this paint is resistant to even the toughest cleaning chemicals, so the finished project will look great over time.
Americana® Multi-Surface Satins can be your key to a happier (or at least more colorful!) home. This versatile acrylic paint can dress up any drab drawer, pair of plain sneakers, hand-me-down toys, accessories, and so much more. With 70 colors from which to choose, you're sure to find a shade that will put the pep into everything from wall art and home decor to handmade gifts. Make your vision a reality with Americana® Multi-Surface Satins!
Wondering what to make with Americana® Multi-Surface Satins? Download a FREE eBook that's full of great ideas. Painting the Seasons with Americana® Multi-Surface™ Acrylics includes tutorials for spring, summer, fall, and winter, so you're covered all year long. Download your FREE copy today!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Chance to Win a Stamp-n-Storage 12x12 Paper Holder!
- Chance to win Darn Good Yarn Twist Lace Silk Yarn and Yarn Bowl!
- Chance to Win a Silk Sari Wrap Skirt!
- Design Master TintIT Multi Use Spray Paint
- Win a 360 Crafter's Rolling Bag!
- Practical Origami
- Aleene's Always Ready Tacky Glue
- Win a Therm O Web Fabric Fuse and Friends Prize Pack!
- Win a selection of Marvy Uchida coloring supplies!
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- Chunky Heart Pillow
- How To Miter Corners
- Diy Pine Cone Flowers
- Vintage Galvanized Bucket
- Heart String Art Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home