Chameleon Color Tones Pencils
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Chameleon Color Tones Pencils
Reviewed by Jessica Carpender, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
Chameleon Color Tones Pencils are the perfect grown-up coloring pencils you've been waiting for. This set offers reliable colored pencils with the sophistication that adult crafters will love.
Did you get into adult coloring books and go a little crazy? Me too. Now I have quite the library of stunning coloring books, but I didn't have the art supplies to back it up... until now. It's not easy getting into the smallest details of mandala or paisley designs without a precise, gorgeous colored pencil.
These Chameleon Color Tones Pencils are basically perfect for coloring, or any artistic endeavor. They come in a slim but elegant black box that can fold into an upright stand, which is very convenient for grabbing the pencil you need. The box is very easy to store or travel with.
Each Color Tones pencil is double-ended. There are 25 pencils, but 50 colors to choose from. The hues are paired for perfect shading. This really took my coloring skills up a notch, honestly. You don't even need to think about what color would best accent another, because Chameleon already did the thinking for you! This makes for some very relaxing, productive coloring sessions.
These pencils are made to be break-resistant and permanent, so you can rely on them. The color palette is a very modern blend of neutrals and brighter hues. The pencils are highly pigmented so you don't need to color over the same area more than once to get the full color.
This would be a great gift for anyone into adult coloring books. Professional or hobbyist artists would love this high-quality colored pencils set.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- How to Sew an Eyeglass Case with a Pocket
- How to Store Craft Supplies + Craft Room Storage Ideas
- DIY Valentines Day Wreath
- How to Choose the Correct Sewing Thread
- 21 Crepe Paper and Tissue Paper Crafts
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home