Yarn Tree Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Yarn Tree Kit
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
I currently have hooks in my closet to hold all my necklaces and some of my bracelets, which I absolutely love. However, I am running out of space for my bracelets and now they're just sitting on my bathroom sink, which is a terrible place for them. With the Yarn Tree Kit from the Ann Williams Group I can now have a place to hang my bracelets with a functional and cute design.
I will tell you this Yarn Tree is the craziest and cutest thing I've seen. The kit comes with one 20 inch wire tree, 73 yards of acrylic yarn and 110 yards of colorful cotton thread. When I first took the tree out of the box it was like Edward Scissorhands with all these wires everywhere; I didn't know what to expect. Surprisingly, it also came with directions on how to wrap the acrylic yarn around the wire. This was a bit confusing as it tells you to use a Lark's Head Knot and a Double Hitch Knot; there are little graphics showing how to do them, but I had to look them up for better direction.
Wrapping the acrylic yarn around the whole tree was a bit time-consuming, but I really enjoyed it. Then came the fun part of decorating! There were 11 bright colors and I had a blast deciding where to put each color. You can wrap as little or as much as you want, so each colored section can look different. I wrapped most of the thread tightly for a cleaner look, but some of them I left a bit looser, so you can see the acrylic yarn through the color to give the look of stripes.
With a stylish and modern look, this Yarn Kit is perfect if you need a little something to hold your jewelry. You can even use it as a unique decorative piece if you don't want it for jewelry purposes. It's charming, eye-catching and oh so pretty.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Deborah Norville Collection Everyday Yarn
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- Rainbow Loom Rubber Band Crafting Kit
- Everything Mary Rolling Scrapbook Tote
- eCraft Cutting Machine
- Memory Mixer Scrapbooking Software
- Fiskars Fuse
- GelWriter 100-Count Gel Pens in Rotating Stand Review
- Lumi Photo Printing Kit
- Clover Flower Frill Templates
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Pumpkin Patch Bear
- Hanukkah Gift Envelopes
- Easy New Year's Eve Poppers
- Angled Mesh Crochet Scarf
- Candy Corn Crochet Door Basket
- Giant Crochet Cable Pillow
- Crochet Spiderwebs Table Runner
- Crochet Candy Corn Earrings
- Crochet Business Card Holders
- Crochet Halloween Wreath
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home