Yarn Tree Kit
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Yarn Tree Kit
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, FaveCrafts.com
I currently have hooks in my closet to hold all my necklaces and some of my bracelets, which I absolutely love. However, I am running out of space for my bracelets and now they're just sitting on my bathroom sink, which is a terrible place for them. With the Yarn Tree Kit from the Ann Williams Group I can now have a place to hang my bracelets with a functional and cute design.
I will tell you this Yarn Tree is the craziest and cutest thing I've seen. The kit comes with one 20 inch wire tree, 73 yards of acrylic yarn and 110 yards of colorful cotton thread. When I first took the tree out of the box it was like Edward Scissorhands with all these wires everywhere; I didn't know what to expect. Surprisingly, it also came with directions on how to wrap the acrylic yarn around the wire. This was a bit confusing as it tells you to use a Lark's Head Knot and a Double Hitch Knot; there are little graphics showing how to do them, but I had to look them up for better direction.
Wrapping the acrylic yarn around the whole tree was a bit time-consuming, but I really enjoyed it. Then came the fun part of decorating! There were 11 bright colors and I had a blast deciding where to put each color. You can wrap as little or as much as you want, so each colored section can look different. I wrapped most of the thread tightly for a cleaner look, but some of them I left a bit looser, so you can see the acrylic yarn through the color to give the look of stripes.
With a stylish and modern look, this Yarn Kit is perfect if you need a little something to hold your jewelry. You can even use it as a unique decorative piece if you don't want it for jewelry purposes. It's charming, eye-catching and oh so pretty.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Chance to win Red Heart Evermore Yarn!
Chance to win a Stampin' Up Subscription Kit!
Fabric Spray Paint from Tulip
Tulip Color Shot Instant Fabric Color
Chance to win a Smile Create Repeat Subscription Box!
Tipping Points Knitting Needles
Beader's Delight Box
Chance to win Testors Spray Chalk Paint!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Keep Dreaming Adult Coloring Page
- Ballerina Adult Coloring Page
- Crochet Star Stitch Neck Warmer
- Linen Stitch Basket
- DIY Air Force Keepsake Box
- How to make 3D Solar System Project for Kids
- Paper Flower Pattern and Tutorial
- Creamsicle Wrap/Scarf
- How to Upcycle Purses with Rhinestones
- Toddler Bib
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home