Shells and Ribbon Tissue Box
Looking for free patterns for tissue box covers to perk up your usual Kleenex box? This Shells and Ribbon Tissue Box craft by Roseanna Beck is a perfect craft to do on a cold and rainy day.
Find this craft and more Plastic Canvas projects at "16 Free Patterns for Plastic Canvas."
- 1 skein each Paddy Green, Petal Pink and White Red Heart 4-ply yarn
- 1 ½ sheets of 10 ½” x 13 ½ “ 7-mesh plastic canvas
- Small amounts each of various 4-ply yarn colors for center “flower” section
- 1 ½ yds. ¼“ pink silk ribbon
- Tapestry Needle
- Boutique Tissue Box
- Graph 1
- Graph 2
SIZE: Fits a 4 3/8” w x 5 1/4” h x 4 3/8” boutique tissue box
- Cut 4 sides 31 x 37 holes.
- Cut 1 top 31 x 31 holes.
- Stitch sides and top as shown on graphs.
- Fill in unshaded areas with white continental stitch.
- Overcast tissue opening with white.
- Whipstitch sides together with green.
- Whipstitch top to sides with green.
- Overcast bottom edge with green.
- Sew 1 pink bow to front and back side of tissue box.
Read Next29 Free Patterns for Plastic Canvas