This gorgeous ribbon pendant from The Bead Studio is made with a large hoop and two bead drops, all suspended from a decorative ribbon. This project will teach you how to make your own jewelry so you can save money and still be stylish.
- 2 feet of ribbon
- 30mm hoop earring set
- Assorted beads for drops
- 4” piece of chain
- 2 headpins
- 1 eye pin
- 1 rhinestone
- Build bead drops by placing beads on the headpins and make a loop.
- Attach a bead drop to each end of the chain.
- Open eyepin and link chain in so the beads hang nicely – you be the judge… I like them staggered.
- Using the same eyepin link the hoop into the eye, close the eyepin. The hoops were meant to slide beads onto, but we are using them plain, so you will need to crimp the hoop closed by squeezing with pliers.
- Glue rhinestone onto the top of the hoop, let dry.
- Add one bead onto the eyepin, make loop and thread ribbon through. To wear, tie a bow in the back or if you want add a clasp using cord ends. To change the look – try changing the ribbon!
Read NextUpcycled Tap Shoe Pendant
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.