Embellished Shell Pendant
This is an easy, elegant pendant from The Bead Studio. Perfect to wear this Holiday season or as a gift for someone special!
Courtesy of Bead Studio
- 1 35mm shell disc
- 1 ornate brass stamping
- 7 SS20 Austrian Crystal rhinestones
- 1 jumpring
- 1 cord or chain
- E-6000 Glue & toothpick or headpin to apply the glue
- Lay the brass stamping over the shell to determine placement, glue in place. Use a toothpick or headpin to apply the glue carefully. Gently place on shell and let set for 15 minutes before adding the rhinestones. You may opt to use the pendant as is or for sparkle & glitz add the rhinestones.
- With a toothpick add glue to the back of the rhinestones and carefully place on shell. Let set. The glue takes 15 minutes to set & 24 hours to cure.
- Add the jumpring. Remember, open the jumpring gently to the side, slip pendant on & close.
Read NextVintage Spoon Pendants
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.