Dueling Colors Crochet Cowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Learn a new technique while making a quick-to-stitch cowl using your favorite self-striping yarn."
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge12 stitches x 14 rows equals 4
Finished Size7 x 31
- Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable
- Red Heart With Love
- Double-Ended Tunisian Crochet Hook Size: L(8mm)
- Yarn needle
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Subway Scarf
- Convertible Free Crochet Cowl Pattern
- Chunky Crochet Mittens and Scarf
- Simple One Skein Wrap
- 29+ Free Crochet Scarf Patterns Using Bulky Yarn
- Sea Foam Infinity Scarf
- "16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, & Gloves" eBook
- 25 Crochet Scarf Patterns
- 23 Crochet Shawl Patterns and Wraps
- Crochet Cowl Hood
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home