Cool Celtic Charm
You can find inexpensive jewelry at discount stores or flea markets, like this cool celtic pendent. Use metallic thread to update leathers cords or metal chains for a unique new look. Use a color thread to match the pendent or your favorite outfits.
- Necklace or bracelet
- #22 Tapestry needle or similar large-eye needle
- Kreinik Fine #8 Braid in a coordinating color
- Cut a length of #8 Braid and thread the Tapestry needle, tying a knot in the end of the thread.
- Beginning at the clasp area, pull the Braid through, tucking the knotted end into the clasp area to hide it.
- Weave the Braid in and out, between the necklaces own chain, or create your own decorative design.
Kreinik threads available through needlework stores or www.kreinik.com.
Read NextVintage Spoon Pendants
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use
Thank You for Signing Up!
There was an issue signing you up. Please check your email address, and try again.