Watercolor DIY Coasters
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "I used watercolor markers to create custom coasters! By using watercolor paper and sealing it with Mod Podge, my artwork is protected from liquid and can be displayed on the coffee table all the time!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
- Watercolor Paper
- Spectrum Aqua Markers
- Stamps from Crafter's Companion
- Mod Podge
- Plain Coasters
- Scissors /Trimmer
- Distress Ink
Trim out cardstock to the size of the coaster. I did a set of 4 coasters, so I trimmed out 4 panels.
Stamp images with Distress Ink.
Use watercolor markers and a waterbrush to color in images. I used the same colors, but varied the order of the colors.
Once the watercolors are dry, adhere to coasters.
Seal with Mod Podge and set aside to dry. Seal with a second coat.
The coasters will be ready for use after 24 hours!
Learn the basics! If you need to brush up on your skills, learn How to Watercolor Flawlessly for Beginners
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Printable 2019 Planner
- Free Printable Encouraging Bible Verses
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- Upcycled Magazine Heart Collage
- 16 Mandala Coloring Pages
- Craft your Way Through Blue Monday
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages free eBook
- Mandala Turtle Coloring Page
- Butterfly Printable Coloring Page
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beginner Crafts: 12 Simple Craft Ideas for Adults
- 11 Radiant Rainbow Crafts and Rainbow Art
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Upsp Postage Stamp Earrings
- Diy Shirt: 5 Minute Sewing Tutorial
- How To Hang Any Mug Rug - After You've Made It!
- Hanging Christmas Tree With Ornaments For Kids
- Fairy Crown With Template
- Standing Mini Gnomes
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home