21 Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
With a little experience, knitting can produce lighter garments with more intricate, openwork designs.
As opposed to solid knit garments, lace knits are good for warmer and transition months when you want something a little lighter. With this collection of easy lace knitting patterns, you can knit feminine tops, breezy scarves or knitting lace afghans.
Lace knitting patterns like these are also great for making heirloom quality birthday or baby shower gifts. The openwork designs in these easy lace knitting patterns make them lovely to see.
Table of Contents
Find even more knitting project ideas in our
Lace Knitting Patterns for Afghans
- Lace Cable AfghanThis is our favorite of all the knitting lace afghans. This pattern has an intricate, branching design intended for intermediate knitters.
- Lacy Stitch BlanketThis lacy afghan has a great ripple texture, making it perfect for baby blankets or bigger projects.
- Arrowhead Lace Knit ThrowThis stunning lace knitting pattern is great for any room in your house. It's great to cuddle up with on those cooler spring nights and a perfect addition to your bedroom decor.
Lace Knitting Patterns for Sweaters, Vests and Shirts
- Long Tunic VestThis lacy vest features various designs so you will not get bored while knitting.
- Crossover Knit TopKnit a pretty, feminine top with lace panel for summer with this lace knitting pattern.
- Eyelet Knit TopA lacy eyelet design runs throughout this short-sleeve sweater pattern.
- Lacy Knit CardiganKnit an elegant cardigan for work or play with this lace cardigan knitting pattern. This is an intermediate knitting pattern.
- Tsu Shi TunicGet ready for compliments as you throw on this lightweight sweater that's perfect for summer and spring. Wear it jeans and layer it with a tank top and you'll have an outfit that's packed full of glamor.
Lace Knitting Patterns for Scarves and Wraps
- A Green Lace ScarfCreate a lovely lace scarf with or without bead trim with this free lace scarf knitting pattern.
- Easy Lace ShawlRequiring no seaming, this lace shawl pattern is quick and looks beautiful as a wrap.
- Diagonal Baktus Lace ScarfThis artsy and fun scarf is the perfect spring or summer accessory. Made in a bright and lightweight yarn, this elegant lace scarf can help you dress up an outfit or can be a fun splash of color to a simple wardrobe staple.
Lace Knitting Patterns for Kids and Babies
- Baby Layette Knitting PatternWith baby bonnet, jacket and booties, accented with white ribbons, this is a lovely lace set for the new baby.
- Pretty Floral CardiganWith floral detail, this lace cardigan is a lovely way to keep baby warm. Creating the cables makes this cardigan an intermediate knitting pattern.
- Lacy Kids CardiganThis lace cardigan is a match to the adult’s lacy knit cardigan but in a smaller size. This cardigan is light and beautiful for any occasion.
- Lacy Kids CardiganThis lacy combo is a great lacy knitting project. You're little girl will love this sweet combo and she can easily wear if throughout the year.
Free Knitted Patterns You Haven't Seen
- Cardigan Wrap with Lace CollarEasy knitting patterns don't have to be boring. Create this beautiful wrap and carry it with you wherever you go. This handmade piece will keep you warm and look stylish at the same time.
- Emily's Circular Lace ShawlDay or night, a shawl can always come in handy. Lace knitting patterns look delicate and pretty but they serve an important purpose. When the temperatures get chilly (or the air conditioning starts blasting) throw this handmade shawl over your shoulders and get comfortable.
- Stella Luna Lace ShawlThis beautiful shawl is so versatile and easy to wear, it's sure to become a wardrobe staple. If you're looking for lace knitting patterns that are both sophisticated and stylish, this is the project for you. The beautiful look and soft feel will leave you wanting more.
- Garter Lace CardiganYou can't go wrong when you create your own knitted wearables. Lace knitting patterns like this homemade cardigan help you stretch your skills while creating a useful piece. People won't believe you didn't spend hundred on your wardrobe.
- Light and Lacy ScarfLooking for free patterns for scarves? This is the perfect project for anyone who likes to rock unqiue accessories. This scarf can be worn in the summer or winter - it goes with everything. The lacy look and light feel make it so versatile and comfortable.
- Knotted Lace Triangle ShawlUnique lace knitting patterns are few and far between, but this project really fits the bill. Simply throw this shawl over your shoulders and head out the door - it's perfect for a fancy reception, wedding or night on the town. It's light enough to wear all summer but can certainly come in handy in the winter, too.
If you love this knitting patterns, check out our collection of chic and stunning DIY scarf patterns -
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Interlocking Triangles Earrings
- 8" Tapestry Shamrock Afghan Square
- Glitter Heat Transfer Vinyl
- Easy Easter Centerpiece
- Tie-dyed T-Shirt Quilt Picnic Blanket
- Easter Bunny Butt Pillow
- Easter Handprint and Footprint Canvas Critters
- Cute Easter Critter Treat Jars
- Bunny Mug Cozy
- 14 Rope Crafts
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home