Washi Tape Bangle Bracelet
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Wooden bangles and washi tape designs combine to make one of the brightest and most charming craft projects out there. This tutorial shows you how to use your fave washi tape to make your new favorite bracelet. The Washi Tape Bangle Bracelet is a brilliant way to transform old and tacky plastic bangles into a new DIY bracelet you will actually wear.
In the Designer's Words: "A paper crafter’s favorite, Washi Tape, comes in a huge range of prints and colors. Pick your favorite combinations to create your own statement bangle. It's a really simple 7 step process that doesn't require too many materials. You'll need a wood or plastic finished bangle, your own selection of Washi Tapes, a scissors and -if you like - some Mod Podge decoupage glue for a coat of protection over your finished project. For the complete directions for this DIY jewelry craft, follow the link to CraftFoxes."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Type of Paper UsedTextured Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
This free crochet pattern is suitable and intermediate crocheters who know the basics. The total yardage for a large blanket (1 x 1.80… Continue reading: "Colourful Granny Rainbow Crochet Baby Blanket"
- Free Printable Encouraging Bible Verses
- Toilet Paper Flower Blooms DIY
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- DIY Pressed Flower Cards
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
- Mini Tissue Paper Flowers
- Origami Tulip
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages free eBook
- Recycled Cereal Box Notebook
- Coloring Therapy: Scribble Stress Away
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hot Crochet Square Blanket
- Free Back To School Printable Activities Place Mat
- Stephanie Sweater
- Cute Cups Mug Rug
- One Skein Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Flower Rug
- Super Easy Pencil Case- Free Sewing For Beginners
- Gentlemen Scarf
- Super Simple Shawl
- Crochet Sandals
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home