Looking for new paper craft ideas? Make an Inspiration Journal! Use old paper bags to create a meaningful upcycled crafts that you'll cherish forever.
- 1 Unibind 8.5 x 11 Landscape Photobook Creator Book
- The Unibind Photobook Creator
- Brenda’s Pretty Flower Dies
- Mini Brads
- Aleen’s Original Tacky Glue
- 1 Starbucks Bag
- 1 Lowe’s Lawn and Garden Bag
- 1 random 12x12 brown bag that I got from the LSS when I bought some real paper
- Core’dinations Card Stock
- Plaid Apple Barrell Indoor/Outdoor Black Paint
- Quick Quotes Powder Puff Chalking Ink Mocha
- Min Wax Cherry Wood Stain (marker)
- Silver Sharpie
- Yellow Sharpie
- My trusty Ryobi Power Drill
- The Unibind Photobook Creator helps me make sure all the random brown paper pages are bound neatly, and stay securely in place.
- Inside I bound about 20 pages of brown bag paper for ideas and sketches. I didn’t keep all the pages the same size…creative minds are rarely tidy, so this didn’t bother me.
- I use Sizzix Flower Dies anytime I can and I loved altering and distressing Brenda’s pretty new flowers. I left the Starbucks logo on the book quite on purpose as I often stop in for a cup of inspiration in the afternoon, and I’ll love using my Starbucks book while I’m sipping my afternoon coffee.
Check out these other recycled projects: 17 Recycled Handmade Paper Crafts
Read NextPineapple Bookmarker DIY