Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Glamorous Feather Lampshade
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Whilst on a recent visit to London I went into one of my favorite home furnishing stores and spotted these gorgeous feather lampshades. However, when I looked at the price (over £300), there was no way I could afford that. On the way home I thought about the lamps and thought as they are only made of paper and feathers they shouldn't be difficult to make. Well, that's what I did with an Ikea paper lampshade and some feather boas. My gorgeous feather lampshade was so easy to make looks fabulous (even better than the one in store) and cost less than $20."
Complete your room's look by making this project, too! Get the tutorial for the Dollar Store DIY Beaded Chandelier
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shaving Cream Recipe
- Alcohol Ink Mub
- Mini Fishbowl Craft For Kids
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Cupcake Liner Daffodil Art
- Garden Stone Cookies For Mother's Day
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Kameron Slouch Hat
- All Hearts Cardi
- Slip Stitch Twist Headband
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home