Coloring Book Pages Box and Bags
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "I used the Leisure Arts Art of Coloring Animals book and coloured 3 pages: 1 - I used Watercolour Pencils, 2 - I used really wet Watercolour Paints and 3 - I used Distress Markers. I then cut the pages using a variety of dies, to form 3 different boxes and bags. I cut the Thermoweb Toner Sheets from a Bow Die and used the Navy Deco Foil to make the die shiny! This project can be made using any Colouring Sheets and your choice of dies! It's a great way to use your colouring sheets and feature them in a project!"
Adult coloring book pages are sweeping the DIY craft world with their stunning designs and moments of zen. Shading in coloring sheets can be a relaxing and fun activity, but many crafters are at a loss as to what to do with these stunning designs once they have completed their pages. It is not like you can send them home to mom and dad to hang on the fridge, after all. That is why this how to make a box idea is brilliant. Learn how to transform your coloring book pages into DIY boxes and homemade gift bags when you make the Coloring Book Pages Box and Bags.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedConstruction Paper
- Leisure Arts Art of Coloring Animals
- Derwent Inktense Pencils
- Distress Markers
- Watercolour Paints
- Thermoweb Navy Foil
- Thermoweb Toner Paper
- Lifestyle Crafts Bow Die
- Lifestyle Crafts Mini Takeout Box
- Lifestyle Crafts Matchbox
- Lifestyle Crafts Mini Paper Bag
Color the pages from the colouring box using them media of your choice.
Cut the page using the die of your choice.
Glue your box/bag together.
Cut the Thermoweb Toner paper using the Lifestyle Craft bow die.
Run the Toner paper Bow and navy foil through a laminator.
Glue the bow together and attach it to your bag/box.
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
Dollar Store DIY Dream Catcher
Cherry Blossom Tissue Paper Flower
Whimsical Bird Coloring Sheet
Free Printable Father's Day Card
15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
Calming Dolphin Adult Coloring Page
7 Adult Coloring Pages free eBook
Christmas Printable Cootie Catchers
Free Printable Motivational Planner Stickers
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sewn Crochet Hook Organizer Pattern
- Free Printable To Do List
- Simple Stars
- Door Organizer
- Easy DIY Decorated Clothespins
- Ruffled Tank Top from a T-Shirt
- Free Printable Motivational Planner Stickers
- Gorgeous Simple 10 Minute Moroccan Tile Planters
- Granny's Patriotic Wreath
- Custom Cupcake Picks
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home