Use these homemade envelope patterns and you'll never have to buy a pre-made envelope again! This video shows you how to make envelopes so you can create custom envelopes for every card, invitation, and note you send!
- 8.5”x11” sheet of paper (any color)
- A small card-sized envelope*
- Glue stick
- A pencil
- Undo the seams of your envelope. You can either use your fingers or a letter opener.
- Lay your envelope template on your sheet of paper and trace around it.
- Cut out your envelope.
- Fold your envelope the way your original envelope was folded.
- Apply a line of glue the bottom side of the side flaps and both sides of the bottom flap. Fold your envelope and smooth out the seams with your fingers.