Use these homemade envelope patterns and you'll never have to buy a pre-made envelope again! This video shows you how to make envelopes so you can create custom envelopes for every card, invitation, and note you send!
- 8.5”x11” sheet of paper (any color)
- A small card-sized envelope*
- Glue stick
- A pencil
- Undo the seams of your envelope. You can either use your fingers or a letter opener.
- Lay your envelope template on your sheet of paper and trace around it.
- Cut out your envelope.
- Fold your envelope the way your original envelope was folded.
- Apply a line of glue the bottom side of the side flaps and both sides of the bottom flap. Fold your envelope and smooth out the seams with your fingers.
Read NextPrintable Mad Libs for Crafters