Gorgeous Map Roses
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"I love real flowers, but unfortunately they eventually wilt and die. Therefore, I decided I would make some everlasting flowers to decorate my home with. A great way to personalize your crafts and add interest is to use maps. I decided that it would be fun to make my everlasting roses out of old maps. I love how they turned out. The Gorgeous Map Roses look lovely together as a bunch or on their own. They would make a great Mother's Day present. A single map rose also makes a beautiful gift topper."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Type of Paper UsedScrapbook Paper
- Old maps
- Floristry wire and tape
- Glue gun
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Floral Crochet Blanket Patterns for Crochet Gift Ideas
- DIY Medieval Banner
- Dollar Tree Scarf Tote Bag
- Mini Pumpkins
- Getty the Turkey
- Ladybug Gnome
- Trick Or Treat Yourself Lip Care Set
- Fairy Wand Kids Craft
- Whimsical Paper Beads
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home