Grandma's Brag Book
Help grandma show off her grandkids with this Grandma's Brag Book project. Great to give as a Mother's Day gift or birthday gift, this is a fun projects for kids to do for their grandparents. Kids can also embellish this book however they'd like...and grandma is sure to love showing off her little artists to all her friends! Easy on the budget and fun to do together as a family, this simple paper craft is a great one to work on this weekend.
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- Three 2 different sizes envelopes (one large, two small).
- Double sided 12”X12” cardstock
- Letter stickers
- Stickers and embellishments
- Bind-it-All binding rings
- Trace the biggest envelope on the double sided cardstock and cut.
- Repeat with another size of envelope.
- Arrange the pages of the brag book: front cover – biggest cardstock square
- Second page – small envelope (opening to the right)
- Third page – small cardstock square
- Forth page – small envelope (opening to the right)
- Back cover – large envelope (opening to the right)
- Embellish the pages of the brag book including the envelopes. Leave ½” on the left for binding.
- Bind all pages with Bind-it-All.