Elegant DIY Paper Roses
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Fill your house with flowers for spring without spending money! Use the printable template to make your own classy DIY flower crafts. These Elegant DIY Paper Roses make a chic bouquet for an end table. Each bloom takes only a few minutes to assemble. Try different types of paper - such as colored printer paper, newspaper, or old maps - to discover your favorite look for these DIY paper crafts. You can also dress up your handmade paper flowers with stems or glitter for some extra bling!
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project or Page Size8.5 inches x 11 inches
Type of Paper UsedOrigami Paper
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 15 Minute Crafts: Small Planters
- DIY Birdhouse
- Party Sweet Box from Sticks
- 7 Types of Scissors for Sewing That You Must Have
- Sewing Ideas for Kids
- Quilted Tote
- How to Make Old Clothes Look New and Stylish
- Easy Zipper Bag with Embroidery
- Pineapple Pillow Pattern
- Baby Spit up Bib
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home