DIY Recycled Newspaper Tubes Bowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Almost everyone has some form of newspapers lying around and it's so easy and simple to create something decorative and unique! Imagine rolling strips of newspaper into tubes and then, using an easy weave technique, make a lovely bowl or basket. How cool is that! And you know you've probably tossed newspapers in the trash on a regular basis and chances are, once you make something, you may never want to toss your papers again! Making one is so easy and fun, a great way to recycle and can become very addictive!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Type of Paper UsedNewspaper
- Skewer Stick
- Tacky Glue
- Paint (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Fairy Flowers Coloring Page
- Spring Coloring Sheets for Adults
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- Printable Bible Verses About Joy
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
- DIY Paper Chocolate Prank
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages free eBook
- Healing Hearts Coloring Page
- Leo the Lion Adult Coloring Page
- Woodland Bear Coloring Page
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shaving Cream Recipe
- Alcohol Ink Mub
- Mini Fishbowl Craft For Kids
- Easy Fairy Wand Craft
- Cupcake Liner Daffodil Art
- Garden Stone Cookies For Mother's Day
- Marbled Easter Egg Art
- Kameron Slouch Hat
- All Hearts Cardi
- Slip Stitch Twist Headband
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home