DIY Recycled Newspaper Tubes Bowl
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Almost everyone has some form of newspapers lying around and it's so easy and simple to create something decorative and unique! Imagine rolling strips of newspaper into tubes and then, using an easy weave technique, make a lovely bowl or basket. How cool is that! And you know you've probably tossed newspapers in the trash on a regular basis and chances are, once you make something, you may never want to toss your papers again! Making one is so easy and fun, a great way to recycle and can become very addictive!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Type of Paper UsedNewspaper
- Skewer Stick
- Tacky Glue
- Paint (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Everyone loves super easy crochet afghan patterns, and this Foolproof Afghan really fits the bill. This one skein pattern is warm,… Continue reading: "Foolproof Afghan Patternvideocam"
- Whimsical Cuties Coloring Book Pages
- LED Dripping Pillar Candles
- Mandala Flowers Coloring Page
- DIY Paper Ornament
- Spring Coloring Sheets for Adults
- Butterfly Printable Coloring Page
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages free eBook
- How To Make An Origami Paper Purse
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reveal The Letter Colour Pages
- Cookies In A Jar Mason Jar Gifts
- Sleepy Time Molly
- Easy Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Christmas 2020 Crochet Ornament
- Charismatic Pillow
- Kelsey Stocking
- C2c Tiny Fall Leaf Cup Afghan Square
- Exfoliating Orange Slice Soap
- Lottery Ticket Christmas Napkin Holders
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home