Easy Candy Wreath
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"This candy wreath is a fun way to celebrate the holiday season and decorate your home, dorm room or office. I purchase candy at the after-Halloween sales to use to make this candy wreath. With the discount, you can make this wreath for just a couple of dollars. It makes a wonderful neighbor gift, a fun addition to a college or military care package and will be appreciated by your coworkers if you bring it to share at work."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Crochet Snowflake Free Pattern
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- Recycled Holiday Cards Boxes
- Rustic Denim and Burlap Stars
- Denim Pocket Advent Calendar
- DIY Sparkly Pinecones
- Granny Square Wreath
- North Pole Snowman Cocoa
- 26 DIY Christmas Decorations with Toilet Rolls
- Diy Glitter Paper Christmas Ornaments
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make A Sherpa Fleece And Flannel Blanket
- Heart Block Pillow Pattern
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Diy Bird Feeders
- Winter Rays Hat
- Chunky Heart Pillow
- How To Miter Corners
- Diy Pine Cone Flowers
- Vintage Galvanized Bucket
- Heart String Art Tutorial
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home