Clean and Simple Paper Set DIY Wedding Craft
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Memorable weddings don't have to be flashy and over the top. This Clean and Simple Paper Set DIY Wedding Craft shows that understated looks can really pack a punch. Combine the kraft look with white and a few classy embellishments and that's all you need to create DIY wedding favors, cards and more. This set is perfect for anyone who is looking to cut corners and save a little bit of money. The clean lines and white color make this ideal for anyone who wants to keep their wedding day quiet and natural. The cards and gift boxes can be used for occasions besides weddings, too! Whether you're planning a party or hosting an event, this is a great way to show off your creativity.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Paper Crafting
Project or Page SizeCard
Type of Paper UsedCardstock
- Digital cutting file
- Sticker embellishments
- Stamp positioner
- Stamp: Quietfire Design The Origin of Love
- Ink: Tsukineko/Imagine Crafts VersaMagic Midnight Black
- Cutting File: Quietfire Design SVG file Heart Wedding Invitation, Placecard & Favor Box
- Cardstock: Little Bee Kraft and White Multi-Pack, Staples 110# White cardstock
- Punch: Little B Honeycomb
- Sticker Embellishments: Little B Wedding Cake
- Glue Dots
- Tombow Stamp Runner
- Stamp positioner
- Be Creative Double-sided tape
Open the cutting file and separate all the elements. Cut the card from the Kraft and White duplex (double-sided) cardstock. Cut the place card and favour box from plain kraft cardstock and the small hearts from white.
Accordion fold the card. Continuously punch a 3-1/2" strip of white cardstock and adhere it to the front of the card as shown.
Stamp the sentiment on the second panel of the accordion so it appears through the heart cut in the front panel.
Adhere the Wedding Cake sticker to the heart that drops out when the front panel is cut and add to the third panel. Hand write the invitation information where desired.
Continuously punch a 4-1/4" strip of white cardstock and cut in half lengthwise. Adhere to the bottom edge of the place card as shown. Trim if necessary. Add wedding cake and little flower embellishments.
Assemble the favour box by folding all the score lines upwards, except the diagonal lines in the box top which must be folded the other way. Make sure the diagonals are well creased. Adhere the tab to the opposite side to create the box and fold up the bottom. Continuously punch a strip of white cardstock to about 6-1/2" and adhere around the outside of the assembled box. Trim if necessary. Close the top by holding two opposite diagonal folds and push to the center. Adhere the loose hearts to the box top and add flower embellishments from the Wedding Cake set.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 50+ Adult Coloring Book Pages
- Mandala Flowers Coloring Page
- 15 Printable Free Coloring Pages for Adults free eBook
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages free eBook
- Printable Easter Basket Tags
- Paper Mache Bowl
- Butterfly Printable Coloring Page
- Healing Hearts Coloring Page
- 33 Things to Do with Finished Coloring Pages
- Big Eyed Owl Adult Coloring Page
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Flower Hera
- Crochet Flower Rhea
- Printable Teddy Bear
- Poinsettia Wine Cozy
- Pokémon Easter Eggs
- Ornate Picture Frame Earring Holder
- A Message from the Editors of FaveCrafts
- A Great Avengers Paper Puppet Craft
- Dollar Store Walt Disney Quote Sign
- Avengers Free Printable Coloring Book
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home