70s Geometric Vase
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Turn an ordinary bud vase into a personalized work of art with a few different colors of Sharpie markers and a simple design! Create eye-catching home decor for you. Or, add a striking geometric pattern onto a vase and then make a gift box to match, to give to friends for any occasion."
Add some swinging seventies décor to your home with this glass craft idea. This funky and fun DIY craft idea shows you how to use magic markers to decorate old vases and votive candle holders. While these 70s Geometric Vase look crazy complicated, they are actually a breeze to make. They will only take you about an hour to make from start to finish. Easy to personalize and small enough to add a pop of color to any space, these home décor ideas are sure to impress. You could even create them in silver and gold for a more expensive-looking decoration.
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home