How to Use the No More Shims Embossing Mat
The no more shims embossing mat takes the guesswork out of using all sorts of dies and embossing folders from different companies in your die cutting machine. In addition, it allows you to use many household items and materials as an embossing plate as well! Learn how to use the no more shims embossing mat in this craft video from Marti Wills!
- No more shims embossing mat
- Items to emboss with – embossing folders, lace, netting, leaves, thin trinkets (thickness of a quarter coin)
- Material to emboss – cardstock, craft foil, paper
- Die cutting machine
- The no more shims embossing mat will work in any die cutting machine using the plates that come with your machine. The most common are the Cuttlebug and Big Shot and the mat comes with instructions on layering sandwiches for both of these.
- Layer your items and run them through your machine!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
More from "Paper Craft Videos"
Paper Craft Videos
Find paper craft videos, including paper craft technique video tutorials, paper craft product demonstrations, paper craft project videos and more.
There are no records