How to Make Paper Bookmarks
With some scrap paper and a few embellishments, you can learn How to Make Paper Bookmarks with this easy tutorial from Latrice Murphy. When made in a set of 3, these paper bookmarks make a great gift for an avid reader. And don't forget, these will be placed inside books, so make sure your embellishments aren't too bulky. Stickers, flat buttons, and word art all make great additions to these cute bookmarks.
- White cardstock
- Patterned paper of your choice
- Small flat embellishments
- Ribbon or twine
- Spray adhesive
- Tape runner
- Die Cut or hand cut your bookmark shape from both cardstock and patterned paper.
- Using either a tape runner or spray adhesive attach the patterned paper to the cardstock.
- Add you twine or ribbon through the hole.
- Layer your embellishments and add letter stickers that say “read” on each book mark.
- Remember to keep the bookmark flat since it will be tucked into a book.
Read NextMagical Unicorn Crayon Scratch Art