Plaid Painted Mason Jar Crafts
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make these great painted plaid mason jars to match any room in your home. A few different types of paint and you are on your way!"
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
- Wide Mouth Mason Jar
- Krylon Modern White Gloss Spray Paint
- Krylon Hosta Spray Paint
- Krylon Oxford Blue Spray Paint
- Gold Leaf Paint Pen
- Painters Tape
Paint your entire mason jar modern white.
Once dry, tape off vertical lines.
Spray with the hosta leaf.
Once dry, remove the tape and tape off horizontal lines. Spray again with hosta leaf.
Once dry, repeat all steps with the Oxford Blue.
Once dry, outline all lines with the gold paint pen
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Your Own Reversible Quilted Fabric
- Easy To Knit Slippers
- Adult & Child Knitted Slippers…with Bows!!
- Cute Bows Dishcloth
- Make A Victorian Steampunk Necklace And Bracelet
- Lavender Chamomile Milk Bath Recipe
- Vanilla Mint Lip Scrub Recipe
- Dandelion Painting On Canvas
- Duct Tape Twirling Bee Craft
- Colorful Baking Soda And Vinegar Reaction
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home