Decoupage Holiday Ornament
Tear out photos, designs and words to decoupage a holiday ornament from I Love to Create. Make sure to select some paper in holiday colors for your ornament. For another decoupage holiday craft, see the Decoupage Holiday Plate.
- Tulip® Fashion Glitter™ 23554 Red Fine Jewel
- Collage Pauge Instant Decoupage™
- Aleene's® Original Tacky Glue®
- Decorative papers
- Paper towels
- Foam brush
- Glass ball ornament
- Cut or tear words or special designs from papers you wish to be predominate on ornament.
- Cut or tear additional pieces until there are enough to cover ornament. If paper is torn it will leave a ragged white edge, which will make it look more like a collage.
- Cover work surface with paper towels. Shake bottle of Collage Pauge well. Squeeze a puddle onto foil. Working in a small area at a time, quickly brush Collage Pauge onto ornament and onto back of a strip of paper. Smooth paper onto wet glue on ornament. Brush a coat of Collage Pauge over paper. Dip fingers into water. Smooth out any air bubbles, starting at center and working outward in a circle.
- Repeat procedure until ornament is covered. Repeat procedure to add words or special designs.
- Apply a coat of Collage Pauge. Let dry, we recommend hang dry.
- Embellish with glue, sprinkle with glitter.
Don't miss out on more decoupage fun! Visit our page of 33 Fabulous Decoupage Ideas Plus 3 Helpful Tutorials for more ways to decoupage for all of your special occasions!
Read NextThread Wrapped No Sew Ornaments
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Nov 27, 2009
Nice!! Looking forward to making these for christmas gifts! Can make one, baby's first christmas, with photo. Couple's first christmas, picture first car, so many ideas! Family group! Make family group, cute snowman picture family, with names.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Join our community of 5 million crafters!
- Get free craft projects, exclusive partner offers, and more.
- Information Use