Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
33 Fabulous Decoupage Ideas Plus 3 Helpful Tutorials
By: Rachel Bernstein, Editor for FaveCrafts.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
There's a lot to love about decoupage and collage projects. They're simple to make and the possibilities are endless! This set of 33 Fabulous Decoupage Ideas Plus 3 Helpful Tutorials features decoupage furniture, decoupage wood boxes and so much more! Aside from the traditional decoupage crafts, there are decoupage instructions for unique projects like a magazine holder and a birdhouse, not to mention decoupage Easter eggs. There's even a tutorial that shows you how to decoupage a mailbox! No matter what you're looking for, you're sure to find something that inspires you in this collection of 33 fabulous decoupage ideas!
Can't get enough decoupage crafts? You can find even more projects in our free eBook, Quick and Easy Decoupage!
Fabulous Decoupage Ideas Table of Contents
If you're having problems, this list of Mod Podge Basics will show you how to get a perfect decoupage project every time.
Even though you can decoupage almost anything, decoupage furniture is by far one of the most popular decoupage crafts. These five decoupage ideas will help you put personal touches on your home accessories and avoid cookie-cutter decor.
- End Table Upcycle: Some old scrapbook paper and a little paint can instantly transform a side table into something artistic and fun! This colorful decoupage project is a great way to bring color into your room.
- Decoupage Dresser: Transform an old dresser into a vintage piece with this fun decoupage craft. This is a great way to use up old paper or try a stenciling technique.
- Patchwork Decoupage Chair: Gather up old paper scraps and decorate a chair with this fun and fabulous decoupage idea. This would be a great project to decorate a misplaced chair or your outdoor seating chairs.
- Penny's Bench: This is a great stepping stool for a bathroom or something to have by the bed for older people, pets, or younger children. This sweet bench also makes a great foot stool.
- String of Circles Bookshelf: This simple yet artistic book case is great for storing almost anything! It would also look great in a bathroom holding toiletries or extra towels.
These are our favorite decoupage ideas for you to use around your house. From picture frames to wall art, learn how to decoupage cute home accents with these easy instructions!
- Wallpaper Pattern Wall Art: Do you have wrapping paper that's just too pretty to use? Put it on display! With this fun and easy tutorial, you can make elegant wall decor in minutes.
- Decoupage Bud Vase: Create a lovely vase for your spring and summer flowers with great decoupage ideas like this. This easy to make vase is also great for kids!
- Colorful Tissue Paper Frames: Help your kids make memories they'll never forget by framing them in these cute decoupage frames. This is also a great classroom craft for teachers.
- Friends Decoupage Frame: Have some scraps of paper? Assemble them together in a cute frame. You could also give this frame as a gift to your best friends.
- Awesome Comic Wrapped Decorative Balls: Lovers of the comic strips will love this project. These decorative balls would look great sitting in a bowl or even hanging from your Christmas tree.
- Reverse Collage Tea Tray: Bring your loved one breakfast in bed in this sweet tea tray.
- Quick and Easy Candle Holder Update: This is a great way to update candle holders you found at a garage sale or if you're looking to make a housewarming gift.
Don't you just love when decoupage ideas are cute and functional at the same time? These decoupage and collage projects store your stuff while also doubling as adorable decorations!
- Decoupage Storage Bin: Perfect for books or yarn, this decorative storage bin is a great way to add decorative style to your craft room. These also look great in a kids room.
- Yarn Storage Box: Store your yarn out in the open with this cute and decorative storage box. Decoupage paper onto a wooden box for an easy and fun project.
- Magazine Holder: You can create color and style on your bookshelves, too, with this easy magazine holder project. Store all your great magazines and notes in colorful folders.
- Recipe Box Redo: This recipe box makes a great gift. Decoupage it with old family recipes or photos of well-loved family dishes to make a gift that anyone is sure to appreciate.
- Decoupage Sewing Storage Box: This storage box is great for organizing papers and maps. It makes a great project for dad, grandpa, or a hard to shop for brother.
- Fabric Floral Trinket Box: Women of all ages will love this sweet trinket box. You can use it for jewelry or to store keys and other nick knacks.
Decoupage ideas don't have to be confined to the indoors! Make some unique decorations for your yard or garden with these decoupage instructions for outdoor projects.
- Wallpaper Decoupage Flower Pots: This is a great decoupage craft project for gardening fans. You could decoupage the pot with pictures of the flower growing inside so there's no guessing game as to which is which!
- Decoupage a Mailbox with Fabric: Have the most unique mailbox on the block with this fun decoupage project. Give guests a taste of your style by decorating your mailbox.
- Decoupage Spring Flower Pots: Bring the outdoors inside with this fun and bright decoupage project for kids and adults. These flower pots are great for Easter, but can easily be used to display colorful flowers year round.
- Garden Tote: This sweet and colorful wooden tote will make gathering fruits, veggies, and flowers much easier. Take this sweet basket with you into the garden for clutter free organizing and gardening.
- Decoupage Birdhouses Video: Don't forget to add some color and decoration outside your home, too! This cute birdhouse is easy to make and a great way to get the kids involved in crafting. Birds and all small animals will just love their new pad!
Create a memorable gift for the holidays with these decoupage ideas for special occasions. From picture frames to ornaments and everything in between, there are so many great things you can create using these decoupage instructions.
- Mother's Day Bird Frame: Celebrate the most important woman in your life with this sweet Mother's Day frame. A little bird embellishment makes this frame so cute and fun.
- Decoupage Holiday Ornament: This is a great way to honor those you love during the holiday season. Decoupage family photos on ornaments to create a one of a kind family tree!
- Be Mine Decoupage Canvas: Win over your Valentine with this decoupage canvas project. This sweet home decor craft makes an adorable gift for anyone you love!
- Floral Decoupaged Easter Eggs: These springtime eggs are a great Easter decoration. Kids can even get in on the fun by decorating these eco-friendly home decor ornaments.
- Decoupage Easter Eggs: If you like the all natural look of decorated Easter eggs, you're going to love this project. Decorated with real natural items, these eggs are great for nature lovers!
- Decoupage Holiday Plate: This decoupage project is perfect for handing over a nice plate of homemade cookies. Neighbors, friends, and family are sure to appreciate the extra work you put into creating these unique and personal cookie platters.
If you've ever wondered how to decoupage jewelry, these projects will show you how simple it really is. This is just a short list of decoupage ideas for accessories, but there is really no limit to what you can create when you use your imagination!
- Decoupage Pendant Necklace: Keep your loved ones close to heart with this sweet charm necklace. This also makes a great gift for moms and grandmas.
- Spring Flower Headband: For beginning crafters, it doesn't get much easier than this. This spring flower headband is an easy decoupage project that's sure to get anyone hooked on Mod Podge!
- Dangling Decoupage Earrings: Can't seem to find the right earrings? Why not make your own? These dangle decoupage earrings are so fun and stylish. You can customize them to be whatever color you'd like and you can easily wear them with almost anything.
- Bright Color Bangles: Girls of all ages will love these brightly colored bangles. Mix and match designs or wear them one at a time to create a look that's unique and fun!
Now that you've seen all of the fabulous decoupage ideas that we've collected for you, you might be curious about different techniques and tricks you can do with this creative craft. If we've peaked your interest, below are some great tips and instructions for decoupage that you should definitely check out.
- Mod Podge Basics: Learn the basics of decoupage and Mod Podge in this informative tutorial.
- Tie Dye Paper Towels Plaque Video: Once you've learned the basics, learn how to put them to use in creating cool and unique designs.
- How to Reverse Collage: Find out all about the basics of reverse collage in this easy to follow instructional guide.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 33 Fabulous Decoupage Ideas Plus 3 Helpful Tutorials
- 17 Free Birdhouse Designs
- Create a Butterfly Haven
- "Homemade Christmas Gifts: 14 Gift Ideas & DIY Home Decor" free eBook
- Top 20 Craft Ideas for Seashells
- Hanging Pendant Light DIY Bedroom Decor
- "Quick and Easy Decoupage" eBook from Plaid
- Fabric Memo Board
- "Cheap Home Decor: Crafting with Paper" eBook
- How to Decorate Clay Pots
- 12 Fabulous Picnic Craft Ideas + Restaurant Copycat Recipes
- 14 Toilet Paper Roll Craft Ideas
- 17 Flower Craft Ideas: How To Make Paper Flowers, Easy Fabric Flowers and More
- 18 Tie Dye Patterns for Shirts, Decor, & More
- 26 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Crafts for Mom: 30 Free Craft Projects for Mother's Day
- Easter Eggs: Easter Egg Designs, Tips for Perfect Hard Boiled Eggs, Egg Recipes
- Garden Crafts
- Graduation Crafts
- Hop into Spring: Easter Crafting and Recipe
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ornamental Easter Eggs
- Robin Josephs
- Easter Bunny Canvas
- Scottish Terrier Dog Crochet Amigurumi Pattern
- "The Best Blogger Craft Ideas 2015: Home Decor Ideas, DIY Jewelry, Easy Crochet Patterns and More" free eBook
- Silly Kids DIY Shoe Decoration
- Stenciled Chalkboard Happy Birthday Card
- Sweet Doily Cards Spring Craft
- Illuminated Blossoms Spring Craft
- Colorful Napkin Wreath Spring Craft