Chevron Crochet Tank Top
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Look as cool as a cucumber this summer in this chic Chevron Crochet Tank Top. These printable crochet patterns are easy to make, and the finished product looks like something you'd find in a boutique. The open spaces within the crochet pattern will keep you cool on a hot summer day.
Chevron has been a popular design in clothing for the past couple of years, so you're sure to turn heads with this gorgeous shirt. Start working on these summer crochet patterns now to get ready for the hotter months!
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge20 stitches and 20 rows = 4 inch square in main pattern stitch
Finished SizeXS to 3X
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Versiatile Thanksgiving Pumpkin
- Frankenstein Cowl
- Mrs Plum Chunky Hat
- Peak a Boo Baby Hat
- Granny Christmas Tree
- Easy Peasy Fisherman Beanie
- Belted Poncho for Kids
- Crochet Zombee
- Toadstool Christmas Ornament
- Super Easy Burp Cloths
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home