Cute Cupcake Diaper
Looking for baby shower crafts? This cute cupcake craft makes a wonderful gift for any baby shower or mother-to-be. The best part? The cupcake is made out of a real diaper!
- 1 Pamper’s Size 1 or 2 diaper
- 1 pair of baby socks ( works best with solid colors)
- 1 baby wash cloth
- 3 Rubber Bands
- 11 inches of ribbon
- Hot glue gun
- 1 cupcake liner
- Roll up the both socks so they look spirally for the center. Make sure it sticks up some, because it will act as the icing for the diaper cupcake. Once you have them wrapped up good, secure socks with a rubber band.
- Take your diaper, and fold it in half, it will be a bit tricky to keep it in place due to the stretchy part on diaper. Take the socks you rolled up and lay them on diaper, and roll diaper and socks up together. Make sure they are even with each other and secure the diaper with rubberband. Also at this time plug in your glue gun to get it warming up for the final step.
- Take your wash cloth and fold it up to be the same height as what the diaper is, then do the same as what you did with diaper and socks. Roll the wash cloth around the diaper creating another layer. Once you get it wrapped around, secure it with a rubber band.
- Take the ribbon that you have, and test wrap it around your cupcake to make sure it goes all the way around the cupcake and overlaps a little bit. You need it to overlap because you will be putting glue on the ribbon to secure it in place.
So once you have your ribbon cut to what size you want, just wrap it around the cupcake, try to center it. Then just put a few dots of the glue onto the ribbon, and then fold the overlap onto the glue to secure it in place.
- Now take your diaper cupcake and set it in your cupcake liner! You might need to play with cupcake and liner to make it look right! You are done, you have completed your diaper cupcake!
Read NextBaby Cakes