Happy Mother's Day Card
Use assorted Ranger alcohol inks to create a colorful card for Mother's Day. Designer Terri Sproul explains how to make this lovely, stamped card.
- Glossy White Card stock
- Alcohol Inks: any three color you choose from Ranger Ink
- Alcohol Ink Applicator: Ranger Ink
- Fiskar's Sunflower Boarder Punch
- Black Staz-on Ink
- Memories Dye Ink "Turquoise" from StewartSuperior.com
- Three Shades of Blue cardstock from light to dark
- Happy Mother's Day Stamp: Hero Art Stamps
- Cliff Floral Stamp from Stampinton & Company
- Apply three color of Alcohol Ink to Alcohol Ink applicator and tap applicator onto Glossy White Card stock until the card stock is complete covered in color.
- Stamp Cliff Floral using Black Staz-0n ink onto Alcohol ink color. see card for placement.
- Cut or rip to size. Matt onto Dark Blue Card stock and rip or cut edges. On my sample I rip both the Glossy White card stock and Dark Blue Card stock.
- On the Medium Blue Card stock - Punch Sunflower boarder punch and cut to fit your card base.
- Stamp "Happy Mother's Day" using Memories "Turquoise" Ink onto White card stock and cut to size. matt onto Dark Blue Card stock.
- Adhere all to card base.
Read NextFlower Box