Adorable Mom Flowers
Get cute and creative for Mother's day. She deserves something adorable like these flowers from Plaid. They're easy to make and she'll be so excited when you give them to her. Learning how to make flowers allows you to create a craft that will never wilt. These homemade flowers are especially charming because they come with a sweet sentiment. Nothing says I love you quite like a flower bouquet. Allow your mother (or grandmother) to show off the too-cute creativity of her favorite child or grandchild when you make these DIY flowers.
- 2782 - FolkArt ® Extreme Glitter™ - Hologram, 5 oz.
- 438 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Ballet Pink, 2 oz.
- 54133 - Simply ® Stamps - Jive Alphabet
- 938 - FolkArt ® Acrylic Colors - Licorice, 2 oz.
- CS11305 - Mod Podge ® Matte, 4 oz.
- Pink scrapbook paper
- Hot glue
- Hot glue gun
- 3 large flowers
- 3-3" wooden circles
- Green ribbon
- Large rhinestone heart
- Pink shredded filler for baskets
- Recycled vase
- Paint the 3 wooden circles ballet pink and allow to dry. Add the extreme glitter on top and allow that to dry.
- Cut out 3 circles from scrapbook paper slightly smaller than the wooden circles. Glue each paper cutout to one of the wooden painted circles using the mod podge. Allow to dry and then stamp "M", "O", "M" on each of the circles with licorice.
- Allow an adult to hot glue the circles to the centers of each flower. Insert flowers into the vase making sure they are in the right order. Add the pink filler in between each stem tightly to make sure they will stay in place.
- Tie the ribbon in a bow around the center of vase and the glue on rhinestone.