Contact Paper Cachepots
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"DIY cachepots to match your style, using adhesive shelf liners! A quick, frugal and easy solution for newly bought indoor plants with ugly pots. All you need is leftover scraps from shelf liners and scissors. Upcycling and decorating in one DIY go."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Project TypeMake a Project
- Adhesive shelf liner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
These Gold Tipped Mason Jar Vases will give an elegant and lovely look to any indoor or outdoor celebration. Use these golden vases… Continue reading: "Gold DIY Mason Jar Flower Vase"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chic Cable Beanie
- Little Stefan Baby Booties
- Scrappy Reversible Halloween Table Mats
- Crochet Laptop Sleeve
- Wrap Dress Free Sewing Pattern
- How To Knit Adult Slippers
- Christmas Bingo Free Printable
- Easy Moss Pillow Planter
- Darn Good Yarn Alanya Sock Yarn
- Summer Nights Booties
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home