We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "These super easy and simple but oh, so gorgeous DIY jar luminaries are a great decor idea for weddings, holidays, Christmas, or even a party!"
Light up your life and glam up your space when you make these glittering Mason Jar ideas. Luminous Mason Jar Crafts can be made in several colors, are surprisingly simple, and will not break the bank. Check out this full tutorial on how to make luminaries before finding a tea light to add to this craft. You could easily add this craft to your outdoor space or use it indoors to light up your space with a low, natural glow for a relaxing atmosphere. These DIY crafts are created in bright red, purple, and gold glitter but you could always simplify them by simply frosting the glass or using silver glitter.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueDIY Craft
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Hyperreality Sweater
- Elysium Scarf
- Sinum Bag
- Upcycled Junk Drawer Candlesticks
- DIY Mini Bird Bath
- Recycled Gift Wrap Wreath
- Dollar Store Magnetic Organizer
- Upcycled Plastic Bottle Decor Items
- 20 Awesome Coloring Pages For Men
- Reusable Fabric Tote Bag
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home