Happiest DIY Office Curtains
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "So I have been looking at FINALLY putting up curtains in my office. I haven’t seen any premade curtains in stores that I love, so I’ve been searching on Etsy. I stumbled across a fabric I loved then waited for a giant sale at my favorite fabric store.
I tire of things quickly so I know they won’t stay up forever and I’d rather save the money to buy other stuff to go into the room…. so I cut them in half to save money.
Come out and join the #hotmess revolution! The blog post has lots of pictures, hints and a video."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- fabric cut to size (times the number of panels for the project)
- Peel n Stick Fabric Fuse
- Clip on curtain rings
- Fabric shears
Measure the fabric to desired length of curtains
Use Peel N Stick to create hems on all sides
Attach clip on rings
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home