Decoupaged Letters Decor
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
Revamp your living room or bedroom with these mod podge crafts. This Decoupaged Letters Decor makes it easy to add new interest to an old space. Use chip board letters to spell out a word or the family name, and then decorate it with scrapbook paper and mod podge. It's so simple!
This DIY wall decor will need to be left overnight to dry. You can paint your letters a solid color before adding the decoupaged design, or you can decoupage right on top of the wood for a more natural look.
If you're looking for more mod podge projects, you're in the right place. Check out these
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueHome Decor
Project TypeMake a Project
- Patterned scrapbook paper
- Chip board letters
- Mod Podge
- Paint (optional)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Victoria’s Winter Fingerless Gloves
- Wine Country Triangle Shawl
- DIY Toy Car Bridge & Tunnel
- Be My Valentine Jewelry Set
- Tie Dye Your Summer Crochet Pattern
- Upcycled Football Vase
- Tassel Earrings
- Valentine's day wall decorations
- Recycled Wine Glass Planters
- Chic Valentine Decor
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home