Surprisingly Strange Inspirations: The Serendipitous Slipper Challenge
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Creative Inspiration can be found in surprisingly unexpected places as I discovered when challenged to create a piece of art from repurposed spa slippers. See how a premade craft paper mache dress form, fabric hardener, repurposed slippers, cardboard tube, chipboard and paper flower stash can be combined to create a gorgeous piece of art to display in your studio, your teen room, or dorm. PS. I think this would be a lovely necklace stand or display."
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Project TypeMake a Project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
The DIY Red Christmas Button Wreath should be added to your Christmas decorating ideas this holiday season because it is a quick,… Continue reading: "DIY Red Christmas Button Wreath"
- Mixed Media Butterfly Homemade Greeting Card
- Old Shoes Repurposed Into A Ring Stand
- 21 DIY Steampunk Jewelry Designs and Crafts
- Bird and Text Collage Wall Art
- Marker Art Quote Page
- Chicken Wire Mannequin DIY Home Decor
- Beauty For Ashes
- 10 Artist Trading Cards to Make
- Retro Muffin Tin Frame
- DIY: Diamond Art Bee and Honeycomb Chalkboard "Honey Do" List
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Window Clings
- Tunisian Poppy Flower Applique
- Through The Window Beanie
- Bear Paw Quilt Block
- Free Christmas Printables
- Upcycled Book Page Christmas Wreath
- Repurposed Altoid Tin Assemblages
- Fabric Scraps Earrings
- Easy Fabric Coasters
- Fall Leaves Banner With Template
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home