Coloring Pages Fairy Project
Just an hour, some coloring book pages, and some paint combine to make this pretty fairy craft idea.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Ever wonder what to do with some of those coloring pages? Add them to your mixed media canvas projects! Color & technique comes to life with this mixed media fairy canvas!"
Make fairy magic and mixed media marvels when you learn how to make this darling piece of home décor. The Coloring Pages Fairy Project shows you how to transform your coloring book pages into something you will actually want to hang up and show off. Fans of fanciful fairies and bright colors are going to love making this pretty picture. If you are not a big fan of fairies, this project could easily be converted to make butterfly crafts, as well.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Project TypeMake a Project
- Thermoweb Deco Foil
- Leisure Arts adult coloring book
- Paint- Deco Art
- Gel Medium - Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft
- Paint brushes
- Water mister
- Repositionable glue
Ken Oliver's Color Burst at the CHA Paper Arts Show
If you love coloring, watch a video about it from the CHA Paper Arts Show! Ken Oliver's Color Burst is a fun medium to work with!
use several colors to paint you canvas with acrylic colors in random places.
Mist the colors with water and allow to dry completly
Sketch out the fairy shape and wings
Color one or two pages from the adult coloring book, tear into smaller pieces
Attach the colored pages with Gel medium onto the wings.
paint the fairy and wings with more color, allow to dry completely before the next step
Use repositionable glue in various areas, lining the wings as well. For sprinkles put the glue on your finger and lightly touch areas outside of the lines. Allow to dry.
Use the Deco foil on the glue areas.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 21 DIY Steampunk Jewelry Designs and Crafts
- Bird and Text Collage Wall Art
- DIY Wire and Bead Butterfly Magnet
- Watercolor Wood Slice Wreath
- Mixed Media Dream Journal
- Beauty For Ashes
- DIY Textured Collage
- Recycled Mixed Media Journal
- Upcycle Jar to Flower Vase
- DIY: Dragon in the Window Featuring Diamond Art, Lights and "Stained Glass"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sewing Projects
- Small Quilt Tutorial
- Fabric Skull and Crossbones Wall Hanging
- Sewing Finishes
- Crossover Style Baby Bib Pattern
- Really Reasonable Ribbon Monthly Subscription
- Really Reasonable Ribbon
- QAYG Half moon Pouch
- Flower Door Hanging
- Squishy and Chunky Crochet Baby Blanket
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home