Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Coloring Pages Fairy Project
Just an hour, some coloring book pages, and some paint combine to make this pretty fairy craft idea.
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
In the Designer's Words: "Ever wonder what to do with some of those coloring pages? Add them to your mixed media canvas projects! Color & technique comes to life with this mixed media fairy canvas!"
Make fairy magic and mixed media marvels when you learn how to make this darling piece of home décor. The Coloring Pages Fairy Project shows you how to transform your coloring book pages into something you will actually want to hang up and show off. Fans of fanciful fairies and bright colors are going to love making this pretty picture. If you are not a big fan of fairies, this project could easily be converted to make butterfly crafts, as well.
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueMixed Media
Project TypeMake a Project
- Thermoweb Deco Foil
- Leisure Arts adult coloring book
- Paint- Deco Art
- Gel Medium - Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft
- Paint brushes
- Water mister
- Repositionable glue
Ken Oliver's Color Burst at the CHA Paper Arts Show
If you love coloring, watch a video about it from the CHA Paper Arts Show! Ken Oliver's Color Burst is a fun medium to work with!
use several colors to paint you canvas with acrylic colors in random places.
Mist the colors with water and allow to dry completly
Sketch out the fairy shape and wings
Color one or two pages from the adult coloring book, tear into smaller pieces
Attach the colored pages with Gel medium onto the wings.
paint the fairy and wings with more color, allow to dry completely before the next step
Use repositionable glue in various areas, lining the wings as well. For sprinkles put the glue on your finger and lightly touch areas outside of the lines. Allow to dry.
Use the Deco foil on the glue areas.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
"This isn't your typical beginner knit cowl or scarf! Made with only one skein of yarn and with big needles, it works up fast. Perfect… Continue reading: "Eiffel Beginner Knit Cowl Pattern"
- 21 DIY Steampunk Jewelry Designs and Crafts
- Bird and Text Collage Wall Art
- Mini Thank You Gift Tin
- Family Tree Craft
- Stamped Bird Journal
- Powertex and Foil Ballerina
- DIY Textured Collage
- Coloring Pages Fairy Project
- Chicken Wire Mannequin DIY Home Decor
- DIY: Diamond Art Bee and Honeycomb Chalkboard "Honey Do" List
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Christmas Gift Card Holder - Free Pattern
- Nancy Beanie
- Hairpin Lace Table Runner
- Hygge Diamond Pillow
- Crochet Tooth Fairy Pouch
- Crochet Fuzzy Muff
- Candle from nature
- Solid Shell Stitch Cowl
- Crumb Quilt Mug Mat
- How To Make The Cutest Drawstring Bag!
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home