Cactus Shrinky Dink Pins
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make these cactus and succulent shrinky dink pins in less than 30 minutes. Print the free template from CanaryJane.com and grab that printable shrinky dink paper from your local craft store to make these. Add faux succulents or even real ones for a super fun 3D effect. You will also need a gorilla glue, scissors, and wire cutters for the faux succulents. Perfect for kids. Use your own template or mine. More free printables on CanaryJane.com."
- Printable Shrinky Dink Paper
Template (found on site)
- Gorrilla Glue
- Metal pins
- Faux Succulents (optional)
- wire cutters (optional)
Find this craft and more stunning shrink plastic projects in DIY Shrinky Dinks: A Shrink Plastic Craft Guide
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 10 Days of Thanks 2018
- Tuscan Moon Shawl
- Soft Crochet Wrap
- Snowflake Crochet Christmas Ornaments
- Snowflake Ornament Crochet Tutorial
- Crochet Snowflake Ornaments Tutorial
- How to Make a Full Bust Adjustment to a Sewing Pattern
- Make your Own World Map Clock
- Rustic Fall Headband
- Seashell Jar Lid Resin Coasters
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home