Cactus Shrinky Dink Pins
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make these cactus and succulent shrinky dink pins in less than 30 minutes. Print the free template from CanaryJane.com and grab that printable shrinky dink paper from your local craft store to make these. Add faux succulents or even real ones for a super fun 3D effect. You will also need a gorilla glue, scissors, and wire cutters for the faux succulents. Perfect for kids. Use your own template or mine. More free printables on CanaryJane.com."
- Printable Shrinky Dink Paper
Template (found on site)
- Gorrilla Glue
- Metal pins
- Faux Succulents (optional)
- wire cutters (optional)
Find this craft and more stunning shrink plastic projects in DIY Shrinky Dinks: A Shrink Plastic Craft Guide
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Flower Terra Cotta Pot Crafts
- Butterfly Ice DIY Wall Decor
- Natural Mason Jar Flower Vase
- DIY Labels to Organize Your Craft Space
- How to Make Crepe Paper Flowers
- Quick Pretty Chunky Knit Hat
- St. Nicholas Throw
- La Vie en Rose Ladies Scarf
- DIY Sequins Wall Art
- DIY Pom Pom Ornaments
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home