Fuse Creativity System Project Guide: Fun Party Themes, Idea for Handmade Cards, And More Paper Crafts from Fiskars
Cactus Shrinky Dink Pins
By: Natashia McLean from canaryjane.com
We are adding the craft to your Craft Projects.
The project was added to your Craft Projects.
"Make these cactus and succulent shrinky dink pins in less than 30 minutes. Print the free template from CanaryJane.com and grab that printable shrinky dink paper from your local craft store to make these. Add faux succulents or even real ones for a super fun 3D effect. You will also need a gorilla glue, scissors, and wire cutters for the faux succulents. Perfect for kids. Use your own template or mine. More free printables on CanaryJane.com."
- Printable Shrinky Dink Paper
Template (found on site)
- Gorrilla Glue
- Metal pins
- Faux Succulents (optional)
- wire cutters (optional)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 11 Crochet Shawl Patterns: Crochet Poncho Patterns, Free Easy Crochet Patterns and More
- 12 Knitted Scarf Patterns: Fabulous Free Knitting Patterns for Beginners
- 14 Free Crochet Patterns for Babies and Toddlers
- 16 Free Crochet Hat Patterns, Scarves, and Gloves
- 22 Free Crochet Patterns: Afghan Patterns, Crochet Hats, and More
- 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns
- 7 Adult Coloring Pages
- 8 Free Apron Sewing Patterns
- Easy Lace Knitting Patterns
- Quick & Easy Decoupage: 12 Fabulous Mod Podge Projects for Your Home